Changes in 1.05
- Tweaked lookupbar search.
- Adjust document size setting is now off by default.
- SELECT/OPTION elements are now translated in Firefox 3.
- Cleaner results when over RUBY elements, thanks to Akira.
- Entries with multiple kana readings, but the same kanji and definition are now folded into one line.
- Fixed (adj-i) entries were not detected properly.
- Tweaked popup position.
- Can now be enabled for the "current tab," "current browser" (default) or "all browsers." Go to Options:General to change this setting.
- Added rules for -chau.
- Added Henshall index in the kanji dictionary.
- Key "Y" moves the popup 20 pixels down temporarily.
- Key "B" moves the selection back 1 character, "N" moves the selection forward 1 word (longest matched), "M" moves the selection 1 character forward. Note: This only works *within the current element*.
- Now installs in Firefox 3.1 and newer Thunderbird 3 betas.