- Fixed rules and handling of verbs.
- Settings now use the extensions prefix. Users may need to re-enter the settings (sorry about this).
- Refactored a few depreciated code.
- Now runs with E10S enabled. This actually needs a lot more work (patches are welcome), but for now it will at least run with E10S enabled using compatibility shims.
- Fix a problem with the context menu checkmark.
- Fix a problem parsing the Warodai dictionary data.
- Write the Unicode byte-order marker when saving to a new UTF-8 file. This can be disabled in the options.
- Fix Thunderbird tabs, conversation mode.
- Fix Firefox "always start" not working correctly.
- In Firefox, show toolbar icon by default. To remove: Right-click, customize, drag off the toolbar.
- Added a lookup box that you can add anywhere in the toolbar. Press ESC or double-click the popup to close the display. [how to customize the toolbar]
- Added Firefox option to show the lookupbar at the bottom of the screen.
- Added option to hide "(X)" marked dictionary entries.
- Fixed Firefox lookupbar positioning (again).
- Fixed a few problems in Options dialog.
- When a new dictionary is added, the Dictionary tab of the Options window is now shown to remind users that they can change the order.
- The "d" key that hides/shows definition is now temporary and a restart will reset the setting. You can still change the default setting in the Options window.
- When LookupBar is activated, it automatically uses the selected text.